Events on the Square
- This event has passed.
Live It Up Downtown
September 7, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Live It Up Downtown is an opportunity to celebrate our growing residential community and to invite more people to experience urban living. An active downtown residential community helps everyone. Downtown areas with a vibrant residential neighborhood benefit from more people on the streets, day and night, which increases perceptions of safety and makes our city more attractive to visitors. A lively 24/7 city center can also help recruit a growing and changing workforce and keep talented graduates here in Cincinnati.
Live It Up Downtown is for residents, by residents, and open to all! Meet people who live downtown and find out why they love it. Learn where to shop, where to park, favorite local restaurants, and more.
Our downtown is a wonderful, walkable community where everything is within reach. Celebrate urban living, meet your neighbors, and help us welcome all of Greater Cincinnati to our home.
• Entertainment includes family programming from 3–5 p.m., with a special Kids’ Zone with activities for families from downtown arts and cultural organizations.
• A line-up of live music on the P&G Stage on Fountain Square with emcee Jeff Thomas from Q102, featuring local indie rock, hip hop, opera, and orchestral favorites, will entertain throughout the afternoon, with a special performance by Penny Tration, from Rupaul’s Drag Race, in the evening.
• Food and drink from downtown favorites, including beer and wine.
• Realtors and property managers sharing the latest in available apartments and condos.
• Booths highlighting all the businesses and organizations that make downtown a great place to live, work and play.