2014 HGC Broomball League
The 2014 HGC Broomball Season is fast approaching, which means it’s to register your team. This season runs from January 6, 2014 to February 15, 2014 and the deadline to enter your team registration is Friday, November 22, 2013 at 5pm so don’t delay!
BUT BEFORE YOU SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE…
Some things have changed about the league this year, so before you send in your roster, make sure you are aware of the following information:
- Beginner leagues will now play on Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Intermediate and/or Advanced Leagues will play on Wednesdays and Thursdays
- A new Friday lunchtime league has been added to the schedule – so grab your coworkers, suit up and get ready to compete against other downtown companies!
- Please Note: Teams are only scheduled to play one day per week.
About HGC Broomball: Teams play under the lights on the Fountain Square ice rink in the heart of downtown, complete with live game coverage, announcers, and scores on the giant video board! Broomball combines elements of soccer and hockey. Players wear gym shoes, not skates, and use sticks with a small, broom-shaped head to pass the ball and score goals. Live announcers call each game – with much humor, of course – and the Fountain Square video board becomes a giant TV with a scoreboard, time clock, and live camera coverage.
What our players say:
* “This is the most fun co-ed league I’ve been a part of and hope it continues.” — Colleen H., P&G
* “Thanks for your help and thanks for another great FSBL season. Only wish it could be longer.” — Jay S., Frost Brown Todd
Now on to the FUN STUFF:
Full List of Rules: CLICK HERE
The “Abridged” Version: CLICK HERE
Quick FAQ: CLICK HERE
Now that you’ve made your way through all the hard stuff, here’s how you register:
Fill out THIS FORM, and be sure to return it with a SIGNED WAIVER AND PAYMENT attached for EACH member of your team. CLICK HERE to access the WAIVER. Please send all forms to Raya Mafazy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to her attention at 513-621-5900. For general questions please call 513-621-4400.