Fountain Square attracts over 3 million people annually to its special events, free concerts, tailgates, and lunchtime contests. It’s a place to meet friends for morning coffee, or gather for lunch. It’s a place for parents to bring their children, to learn about Cincinnati history, and enjoy the Tyler Davidson Fountain. It’s a place to begin, or end, an evening in downtown Cincinnati.
All of which make it the perfect place to get your message seen and heard!
480,556 cars were parked in Fountain Square’s 600 space parking garage in 2015. Cars parking in Fountain Square garages are filled with theater goers, sports fans, music lovers, restaurant patrons, office workers and more.
With hundreds of events throughout the year, Fountain Square offers sponsorship opportunities to meet a wide variety of business objectives and budgets. To inquire about visibility for your brand, product, or service, please contact Tasha Riekstins at 513-977-8016 or email@example.com.
FIFTH THIRD BANK LED VIDEO BOARD
The video board atop Macy’s department store at Fifth & Vine Streets is a full-color, 30.5′ x 42.5′ high-definition 16-mm Surface Mount Display LED board.
The Fifth Third LED Video Board enlivens Fountain Square and the surrounding district by:
- Promoting Cincinnati and regional attractions and events with locally produced programming
- Enhancing Fountain Square events, such as live concerts and shows
- Informing visitors about Cincinnati’s history and present-day vitality
- Entertaining Fountain Square visitors by leveraging existing content from all sources
- Broadcasting news, service announcements, and other important items
- Showcasing YOUR product or service to Fountain Square visitors and the downtown Cincinnati community