Host an Event
Booking An Event
Thank you for your interest in holding an event on Fountain Square.
Event permits are granted on a first-come, first-served basis. To see if a time and date are available before you submit an application, please call 513-621-4400 x110. Events may be booked no less than 14 days and no more than one year in advance.
To book an event on Fountain Square, please follow these steps:
- Read the section of the City Municipal Code pertaining to Fountain Square.
- Read the City Manager’s Rules for the Use of Fountain Square.
- Complete the Fountain Square Event Permit Application.
- Review the Services Menu appended to the Permit Application. Use the Services Menu to order sound, video, rentals, and other services offered by 3CDC. If you do not require any services, you may skip this item.
- If you will be supplying video content to be shown during your event, please follow the instructions here. We ask that video content be delivered to Fountain Square Management at least three business days before your event date.
- Mail or fax the completed Event Permit Application and permit fees ($10 application + Square rental + utilities, payable to the City of Cincinnati) to 3CDC, 1410 Race St, Cincinnati OH 45202, or fax to 513-621-5900. If you have ordered services, include the Services Menu & Order Form as well.
- You should have a response regarding the status of your application by email within 10 business days. If you do not receive a response, you may contact us at 513-621-4400 x120 or firstname.lastname@example.org to check the status.
If you want to submit content for the video board – as pre-event promotion or to be shown during an event – please click here.
- Fountain Square Scale Drawing
- On-site Price List
- Handout for Third-Party Booth Sponsors and Vendors
- Fountain Square PA Spec
Booking Your Band
Submissions for the 2012 season closed on May 31, 2012. Please check back for 2013.
By the end of June 2012, bands that submitted were notified of their status; however, there are cancellations and new events produced each year so bands may be contacted at any time during the year.
Please note: 3CDC is a private, not-for-profit organization that raises private funds to produce events on Fountain Square. There is no guarantee that submitting for consideration will garner a booking. Fountain Square is a public space and any individual or group may take out a permit to produce an event on an available date. For more information, go to book an event.