RINK AND BUMPER CAR RULES:
- No skating in opposite direction
- No fast skating, weaving in and out, or figure skating "jumps" permitted
- No food or drinks on the ice
- No sitting or climbing on the railings
- No street shoes on the ice
- No horseplay or foul language
- No smoking on the rink platform or ice
- No backpacks or large purses on the ice or on your lap in a bumper car
- No pets
- No carrying children while skating
- No children in lap in bumper cars
- Do not use mobile phones or cameras while skating or riding bumper cars
- No Riders or skaters under the influence of alcohol or drugs permitted
- No Riders who are pregnant or who have a medical condition that could be aggravated as a result of the ride are permitted
- Bumper Car operators must be 5+ years old, at least 42 inches tall, and under 300 lbs
- You are welcome to bump other cars, but do not bump into the walls of the rink
- Staff reserves the right to ask any patron to leave the ice for disobeying rules, endangering themselves or others
Waivers- accepted digitally at checkout
Participants and/or their parent(s) or guardian(s) understand, acknowledge, and agree that activities on ice are inherently dangerous and physically demanding activities. Participating skater and/or bumper car rider assume full responsibility for any risk of injury, property damage, or death while participating in activities at this establishment.
Participants and/or their parent(s) or guardian(s) hereby waive any and all claims including, but not limited to, bodily injury including death and property damage they may have against Fountain Square Management Group LLC and all sponsors for the ice rink establishment and their subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, agents, and volunteers arising out of Participant’s use of the ice skating rink and all surrounding areas.
Participants and/or their parent(s) or guardian(s) hereby release and hold harmless Fountain Square Management Group LLC and all sponsors of the ice rink establishment and their subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, agents, and volunteers from any and all liability for any loss, damage, or expense that the Participants or their respective heirs, assigns and legal representatives may suffer as a result of Participant’s use of the ice skating rink, from any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to negligence or breach of contract on the part of Fountain Square Management Group LLC and all sponsors of the ice rink establishment, in the operation, supervision, design, maintenance, or condition of the ice surface or of the ice rink and all surrounding areas.
Participants agree to abide by the “Ice Rink Rules” as posted around the ice rink platform and will follow the instructions of the operating staff of the rink. Failure to follow these codes of conduct may result in the termination of Participant’s use of the rink, the rental ice skates, bumper cars and the surrounding areas without refund. Participant permits Fountain Square Management Group LLC to use any photographs, videotapes, recordings or any other records taken while on the ice skating rink premises for publicity, advertising, or any other legitimate purpose.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. Fountain Square Management Group (FSMG) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, FSMG cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, utilizing this facility could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my or my child(ren)’s attendance or participation (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless FSMG, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of FSMG its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after utilizing this facility.